Friday, April 25, 2014

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff!

Well, it's certain. I'm going to die. Yep. In the meantime:

I'm drinking bottled water left in the car.
Eating cookies that I dropped on the floor (5 second rule or not).
I'm spending time in the sun with or without sunblock.
Driving my car within 25 miles of home.
Eating fried catfish caught in the Mississippi river by my loving husband.
Eating the occasional bacon and sausage.
Walking out doors through fire ants and maybe getting bitten.
Walking outside at night and getting the occasional mosquito bite.
I plan on talking to total strangers at the check out line. In Wal-mart!
Plan on drinking my 2 shakes a day, drinking 5 bottles of water a day and getting some exercise.

I may even have a bowl of ice cream and a bag of popcorn.

How long do I have? I don't know. Maybe 20 or 30 years. But unless THE LORD comes...

No one knows the day or the hour or even the year, so live today. Enjoy today. And don't get too caught up, over-the-top twisted about "saving the planet" and eating only "healthy stuff" because THE LORD will have HIS day and the earth and the Heavens will all be made new.  And when that happens, guess what?  You will be, too, if you are a child of HIS.  So what you need to be the MOST concerned about is where you'll spend eternity, knowing that the only time you can become a Child of GOD is here in time.  Once time passes, it's too late.  The decision is made.  Become HIS now.  Be the best HE made you to be.  HE has great plans for you.


#2014NoExcuses ‪#‎Christian‬ #‎ViLife‬

Shalom!  Pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem!

No comments:

Post a Comment