Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WOW!

United States of America, South Africa, Singapore, India, Croatia, Bermuda, Russia, Hong Kong, Canada, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Philippines, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Slovenia - what do they all have in common?

Well, one thing is that someone in each one of those countries has accessed my blog.  To me, a person who grew up with not even a pen pal in another state, writing to people in other countries is amazing.  Of course, it may only be read by a "bot" of some sort but I can pretend that a real human being has actually read my ramblings.

One thing that I have tried to do is keep my blog free from things that might offend someone and that is difficult for I know that there are many in the United States alone who are offended by the fact that I put Christian references in my blog.  That, however, is non-negotiable.  That is who I am.

I try not to offend by excluding foul language but sometimes with stories of my upbringing I include some of the milder forms.  Even with the sexual themes that weave through my past, I do try to put it as delicately as possible and with little embellishment. 

We are all people and things that offend one will not offend another.  My hope and my prayer is that when you read what I have to say that you take something positive away from it.

I have other stories to share of my journey through life and if I can find a way to clean them up I will share them as well.

Have a wonderful day and since I have been collecting unemployment since June of this year, this is one way that I have to earn some extra cash.  Please visit the ads on my blog.  If you do and you find something offensive to you, please let me know and I will try to discontinue that ad.  I cannot visit them so I will not know unless you readers let me know.

Thank you for reading my ramblings.  I am humbled by your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment