Thursday, November 10, 2016

Ah, the Wisdom(?) of Not Paying Attention

In this day of electronic gizmos and cyber space, if one blinks, the screen can change, computers and phones can crash leaving us wondering where our world went. 

In the fog of cyber space we are then left with days of picking up the scattered, sometimes shattered pieces of our lives.  OR, maybe just trying to figure out settings for blogger and how in cyber space do I get my domain name renewed. 

Three weeks later, many hours on the computer, 3 phone calls of varying lengths, a moderate number of  temper tantrums, beeps and a few 'expletives deleted' and 2 nasty headaches, I FINALLY DID IT?!

The question mark is because I now have to wait until the domain name is fully registered.  During one of my moments of frustrated aggravation, I deleted my link to my domain name in blogger.  That was not smart.  Ah well.  Today after 3 hours of grumbling, calling and such, I got it done, but I have to wait 48 hours for everything to return to normal as a result of my impatience. 

You all have a GREAT day!

Shalom!  Pray for the PEACE of Jerusalem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment