Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday! to My Husband

Today, Tuesday, November 16, is my husband's birthday. 


He loves the Lord and is a child of God.
He is a wonderful husband. 

He cooks for me.

He does not use foul language.

He remembers my birthday.

He is thrifty.

He works hard at whatever he does.

He is a bargain hunter.

He loves me.

He is a really good man.

He no longer smokes.

He does not drink.

He likes animals.

He likes yard work.

He is creative.

He likes to build things.

He is handy around the house.

He is helpful.

He is generous.

He is faithful.

He grows great tomatoes.

The list could go on and on, but you understand.

2 comments:

  1. Pamela-

    Are you serious? Obviously you are....My birthday is today as well (according to the Gregorian calendar that is.)

    There is a FB friend of mine and her birthday is today as well....interesting. Please send by best wishes to him today.

    We November people are great you see....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!! I hope your husband got to read this. What a wonderful tribute to a husband.

    ReplyDelete