Thursday, October 7, 2010

My teeth aren't white enough!

That's right!
My teeth aren't white enough.
My armpits have a disgusting white residue.
My skin isn't clear enough.
My makeup coverage isn't good enough.
I'm not tanned enough. 
My belly isn't flat enough.
My deodorant isn't powerful enough.
My pain reliever isn't powerful enough.
My hair color isn't bright and shiny enough.

According to the commercials there is not one part of my body or my life that is satisfactory. 

There is more money to be had.

I'm not wealthy enough.
My house isn't big enough.
My financial decisions aren't good enough.
I don't have the right lawyer.
I don't have the right doctor.
I don't have the right decor.
My yard is in bad shape.

If I listened to all the commercials I would believe all that nonsense.  While I might agree with some of those things (I'm not about to tell you which ones) it is still my teeth, my armpits and my house.  Until there is mandatory government regulations mandating how white my teeth should be, they are my teeth and as long as they are clean you will just have to look at sub-white teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment