Friday, November 5, 2010

Guess Where I Have Been?

There are people in not just the United States that appear to want to read my ramblings, but other parts of the world.

I am really liking the idea that the words that I write are getting exposure all over the world.  It is quite humbling and exhilarating that with a few key strokes and just seconds, someone in my county, Canada or Singapore can be reading what has been written.

The written word has the power to cause people to think about things, to form opinions and to wonder about their own opinions.  It is a wonderful tool to spread the Gospel.  I have been using this medium to vent my frustrations and I truly hope someone will learn something from them (other than the fact that I am nuts). 

I do hope that everyone who reads my ramblings can at the very least find some humor or a lesson that maybe I failed to learn.

Have a wonderful day!  Wherever you may be, I hope the Son shines brightly upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment