Friday, November 12, 2010

Considering a change in the Blog

It has occurred to me that my blog may be much too diverse in the topics.  Starting another 1 or 2 maybe even a 3rd blog to keep the flow going with all the different topics may be the answer. 

I would like to have you, the readers, make suggestions as to what you think would be a good division.

I am considering these:

Humor is about things that I find ironically humorous or just plain funny.

Life in the Psycho Lane primarily deals with my, shall we say, formative years.  It is a stark verbalization of growing up without becoming a victim and blaming failure on events and people who have long since died or forgotten that they ever knew me.

Life to the Fullest is my own personal Christian observations.  I hope that they cause you to think.  I truly believe in the Bible as the inerrant Word of God Himself.

Observations can include anything.  They are just my own personal observations of life in its incongruities.

Works In Progress is just a way to designate those items that I have published but am still working on.  Sometimes it is for research.  Sometimes it is just finding the right way to say something funny or disturbing.

These are already Labels on my Blog.  Right at the moment it is unclear as to how I should proceed.

Your input would be appreciated.  If you have ideas or comments that you prefer not be published, I will keep your comments private but you do have to tell me.  All comments are moderated before they are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment