Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Subject: i like your pic

"Hey! I saw your picture just now you are looking very better and cute now i can send you my pic ..."

Anyone got a clue that no one has seen my pic since I do not post pics?  "Adolfo Rutherford" evidently does not know any pertinent facts about me or anyone else for that matter.  "Adolfo" probably does not even know if I am male or female.

In spite of the fact that I had to remove my mustache this morning, I am female.  There are certain things that I care nothing about and really wish that all that spam would simply disappear.

I do not care how long it is or how long it lasts and do not want to know about medication that affects that mess. 

I do not need to save money on printer cartridges, OEM software or other electronic supplies.

I do not need a timeshare.

I do not need anything enhanced.

Although I do need to lose a little weight, I do not want to know about any medication that has the word trim somehow woven into it.  Nor do I want a constant reminder that I am fat and out of shape.

Nor do I need or want an on-line pharmacy.

I do not want the latest recipe because my oven, stove and all cooking utensils are used by my husband and I am quite happy with that arrangement.

I also do not need my computer working any faster than it already does.  I no longer want to think that quickly anyway.

I like spam filters and delete my spam daily.  I glance at it just in case someone has changed their email address and it is lost in spam.  Other than that I do not open those things.

There must be a lot of people who do open those things or they would not spend so much time and money on that mess. 

As long as we have a firm notion of who we are and what we want and need, we do not need all these extras and some faceless entity telling us we are in need of something extra, something else.

The only thing that we really need is Jesus Christ as our Savior.  He is the only One who can supply all our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment